To make your vacations truly unforgettable, infuse some adventure into your itinerary! Your imagination is the limit to the adventures arranged through O.A.R.S. Trusted worldwide for their expertise in guiding visitors through extraordinary natural wonders, O.A.R.S. pledges, “We believe in the sanctity of the natural world and our responsibility to protect it.” Choose from a range of activities including rafting, kayaking, hiking, fishing, snorkeling, swimming, wine tasting, cooking and horseback riding in a vast array of destinations from the Arctic to the Amazon.
- Current year, saved or borrowed ClubPoints and/or Bonus Points may be exchanged for O.A.R.S. travel certificates. The Point value per $100 travel certificate is 1,000.
- Club Members receive a 10 percent discount on published rates for most O.A.R.S. adventures (please note that Grand Canyon excursions are not eligible for this discount. Visit oars.com to explore excursion options.
- You may also select the intensity of your adventure and the travel style that suits you... whether you prefer to sleep under the stars or under the comforter at a charming wilderness lodge. Visit oars.com to explore adventure travel options.
- To request a travel certificate for O.A.R.S. adventures, please contact a Club Counselor. Upon certificate receipt, please contact O.A.R.S. at 800.346.6277 to confirm your reservation
- If you have any questions about your reservation or to obtain cancelation information, please contact our Club Partner directly.
- Well in advance of international travel, please obtain required documentation. Per the current U.S. government guidelines, your travel documents must be valid through the dates of your travel and for six months thereafter.