For the ultimate boating vacation, look no further than The Moorings. Established in 1969, The Moorings have pioneered the private yacht experience to give you a getaway worth cherishing for a lifetime. Today, their award-winning fleet of custom-built yachts spans over 20 destinations throughout the Caribbean, the Mediterranean and beyond.
Choose from options tailored to casual travelers and experienced boaters alike—from sail-it-yourself monohulls and state-of-the-art sail catamarans to high-performance powerboats and all-inclusive Crewed yacht charters with a professional captain and gourmet chef.
- Current year, saved or borrowed ClubPoints and/or Bonus Points may be exchanged for The Moorings travel certificates. The Point value per $250 travel certificate is 2,500.
- Club Members receive a 5 percent discount on published rates for all charter vacation options from bareboat to skipper and all-inclusive crewed yachts, Visit moorings.com to explore yacht charter vacation options. Among the exotic destinations available for exploration are the Caribbean islands, the Bahamas, Belize, the Mediterranean, Croatia, Greece, Turkey, the Indian Ocean and the South Pacific.
- To request a travel certificate for The Moorings, please contact a Club Counselor. Upon certificate receipt, please contact The Moorings 1-800-353-7289 to confirm your reservation.
- If you have any questions about your reservation or to obtain cancellation information, please contact our Club Partner directly.
- Well in advance of international travel, please obtain required documentation. Per the current U.S. government guidelines, your travel documents must be valid through the dates of your travel and for six months thereafter.