Club Traveler

Club Counselors Love the New Member Website

One of the most exciting Club initiatives this year is a new Club Member website that will make booking reservations and engaging with the Club easier than ever. Here’s a sneak peek at the site’s modern, easy-to-use design and useful new features.

The website will be launching in the coming months, and right now Club Counselors are spending time exploring the site and making sure everything is perfect and ready for Club Members to explore.

We asked Club Counselors what they think of the new site. Here’s what they had to say.

Lori: “I was so excited when I used the new website. The login alone has a new, fresh look, and once you log in, it is just so easy to use. There is so much information about each resort all in one spot, with all the information you’ll need to make a reservation, from floor plans to Points charts, even reviews!”

Angie: “The new website is bright, colorful and easy to navigate. My favorite aspect is the new homepage, which shows any upcoming reservations with detailed information about the resort. Booking a reservation is so easy because you can see availability for a specific date range at all properties in a particular area at a glance without having to dig for them.”

Daniel: “I think the new website looks very modern and professional. Club Members will like how easy it is to understand and to navigate. You can go from checking your Points to booking a reservation very seamlessly.”