Quiz: Test Your HGV Hawaii Knowledge
With eight Hilton Grand Vacations Club properties in Hawaii, Members have a lot of options in the Aloha State.
Take this quiz, or simply scroll down to the answers below to learn more about HGV’s Oahu and Hawaii Island resorts.
- Which Hawaii property features a rooftop plunge pool and is located on Waikiki Beach Walk®, offering easy access to a wide variety of restaurants, shops and entertainment?
- If you’re arriving via Uber or taxi, for which property should you tell your driver to enter via the porte cochere entrance on Kahanamoku Street? (Hint: Inside, you’ll discover a complimentary Arrival and Departure Lounge on the eighth floor.)
- What’s the name of the most recent Hilton Grand Vacations Club property announced in Hawaii, which will also be HGVs first property to feature direct ocean views on the Island of Hawaii? Tip: you can find the answer in your February eClubTraveler.
- At which property can you enjoy Hilton Hawaiian Village’s Friday fireworks show?
- Pre-arrival grocery packages, in-suite dining options and complimentary shuttle service within the Waikoloa Beach Resort are available at which Hawaii Island property?
- Which property offers valet and self-parking, plus has its own exclusive pool while also still allowing guests access to the pools and beach located at Hilton Hawaiian Village?
- Where will Members get special golf rates on the property’s 7,074-yard, par 72, 135- slope course? (Hint: At this same resort, Members who love to grill may be pleased to find outdoor barbecue stations throughout this entire resort.)
- What’s the best way for Members to help ensure early check-in at HGV’s Hawaii resorts?
- Hokulani Waikiki by Hilton Grand Vacations Club features a panoramic view from the plunge pool, which is open daily from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., and is conveniently located on Waikiki Beach Walk®, where Members will discover easy access to a wide variety of restaurants, shops and entertainment in the heart of Waikiki.
- Grand Waikikian by Hilton Grand Vacations Club is easy to access via taxi or Uber; tell your driver to turn at the corner of Ala Moana Boulevard and Kahanamoku Street. On the eighth floor you’ll discover a complimentary Arrival and Departure Lounge equipped with shower facilities and lockers in case Members arrive before check-in or need to depart after check-out. The Lounge is open from 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. daily, with extended hours (7 a.m. to 7 p.m.) on Saturdays.
- The six-story Ocean Tower by Hilton Grand Vacations Club will be the first HGV property on the Island of Hawaii to offer Members direct ocean views. Located within Hilton Waikoloa Village, Ocean Tower anticipates hosting its first Member stays during the fourth quarter of 2018.
- This was a trick question because there’s more than one answer. Members can enjoy weekly Friday night fireworks from any of the HGV properties located within Hilton Hawaiian Village. These properties include Kalia Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations Club, Grand Waikikian by Hilton Grand Vacations Club, The Grand Islander by Hilton Grand Vacations Club and Lagoon Tower by Hilton Grand Vacations Club.
- Pre-arrival grocery packages and in-suite dining options are both available at Kohala Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations Club. Additionally, Members can enjoy free shuttle service from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily within the Waikoloa Beach Resort, as well as access to the Hilton Waikoloa Village amenities including pools, the lagoon beach, spa, fitness center, shops and restaurants.
- The Grand Islander by Hilton Grand Vacations Club offers valet parking at the porte cochere as well as self-parking in the resort garage, which is accessible by entering Hilton Hawaiian Village via Rainbow Drive. The Grand Islander’s pool is exclusively for resort guests, but all guests also have access to any of the pools and beach located at Hilton Hawaiian Village.
- Kings’ Land by Hilton Grand Vacations Club features barbecue stations throughout the resort for Members’ convenience. Lined with palm trees and vibrant flowers and set against volcanoes and the Pacific Ocean, take a swing at the resort’s Kings’ Course and enjoy The Kings’ Land Grand Golf Program’s special golf rates, complimentary driving range access and golf shop discounts.
- Since HGV’s Hawaii properties are busy year-round, Members are encouraged to reserve rooms from the day before to guarantee an early check-in. Similarly, if you plan to leave late, reserve an additional night to secure your room until your departure.
*Photo at top of page by lekcej / Getty Images