Ways to Navigate Your Membership
The new year is rapidly approaching. Resolve to make the most of your vacation program with these helpful tips.
Use Your Vacation Time at an HGV Resort
Don’t let your hard-earned vacation days go to waste; start planning ahead and book a 2019 vacation, or a few of them, through your Club Membership.
Here are three key ways to learn more about your Club Membership:
- Use Club Navigator: Have you checked out Club’s education portal? Appropriately named Club Navigator, this hub is packed with fun, interactive tools and modules designed to help you navigate your membership and provide answers to commonly asked questions.
- Attend a Member Education Workshop: These popular seminars can help you learn how to optimize the Club program, fulfill travel goals and start planning your next dream vacation. Thanks to the enthusiasm surrounding these workshops in 2018, Club will be rolling out an expanded program for 2019, including separate workshops based on program navigation skill levels, post-workshops experiences for attendees and more workshop dates throughout the year. Plus, Members can look forward to Club Navigator Presents, educational webinars designed to reach Members wherever they are. 2019 Member Education Workshops will be posted on the Club website here. Stay tuned for upcoming dates and locations. Keep in mind that all workshops are invitation-only due to capacity restrictions and that verified registration is necessary to attend. For updates or to ask questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participate in an Online Education Experience: In addition to housing tons of tools and answers, Club Navigator features five- to seven-minute mini-courses. These will walk you through Member hot topics such as using your Points, where you’ll discover which types of Points to use when making reservations for Home Week, booking ClubPartner Perks and more.
Explore a Grand Adventure Experience
Amazing opportunities to explore incredible destinations outside of the HGV property network are available every year through special ClubPartner Perk Grand Adventures. These adventures on land and sea (and sometimes both!) allow Club Members to cruise through Alaska or trek through some of America’s most beloved parks.
For those who’ve never joined HGV on a ClubPartner Perk Grand Adventure, discover where you can go in 2019 on the Club website.
Did you know…?
- Home Week reservations at most properties may be made from one year (365 days) to nine months (276 days) before your desired check-in date.
- Home Resort reservations at most properties may be made from nine months (276 days) to 45 days before the desired checkout date.
- Club reservations for most properties may be made nine months (276 days) before the desired checkout date.
- Open Season reservations at most properties may be made using cash starting 30 days before your checkout date and up to one day before your check-in date.
- Club Navigator can guide you through all your questions about reservation windows at most properties—click here for more.
The Elite Beat
Now is a great time to book your dream escape. Club Members with Elite status who book with Villas of Distinction throughout the month of December will be eligible to receive an Amazon gift card valued up to $2,000, depending on the value of the villa booked. Best of all, you can combine this offer with additional Villas of Distinction exclusives like free nights, reduced rates and more. To take advantage of this limited-time offer, mention promo code HGVC-1218. Don’t miss out! Click here for full details.
*Photo by RichVintage/Getty Images