Club Traveler

Introducing the New Club App

In May, Hilton Grand Vacations Club launched a new website with a modern, fresh design and useful features.

While the new Club site is extremely mobile friendly, you’ll be able to explore an enhanced experience with the Hilton Grand Vacations Club mobile app. Not only is this new app an extension of the new website’s look and feel, but it also offers increased functionality. Best of all, it’s free and will be easy to download on Android and iOS devices later this summer.

My Trip Made Easy

On the home screen, you’ll find a “My Trip” snapshot featuring convenient and efficient access to information that will help you make the most of your trip. The “My Trip” screen will display details about your reservation, activities available during your stay, dining options and special promotions available on-property and in the area.

Club Guide

Here, Club Members will find an engaging community atmosphere. In this space, Members can respond to questions like, “What are the best things to do near the resort?" by posting answers like, “My 15-year-old loved the new roller coaster at SeaWord.”

Since Club Members are typically social with each other and exchange experience stories while on-property, Jason Bongo, director of digital content for the Club, wanted to facilitate Members’ desire to be social, even when they aren’t in the same location. “The Club app gives us the ability to re-create those same conversations in a digital forum,” Bongo said.

Front Desk Requests

Need an extra towel or pillows? Download the app to have a direct line of communication with the front desk, and your requested items will arrive at your door in no time. The app will also encourage you to provide feedback about your stay, so resort management can help if something needs attention.

Push Notifications

Is your resort having a holiday celebration? A Super Bowl watch party? Now it’ll be easier than ever to find out, because the Hilton Grand Vacations Club app will use push notifications to make relevant announcements to members.