September 2016

Club Traveler

Use the New Club Mobile App to Plan Vacations with Ease

Hopefully you’ve logged onto the new Club Member website by now, and read in last month’s newsletter about the new Club mobile app, but did you know you can now download the app for free on your Android or Apple mobile devices?

• Download the Club mobile app for iOS on the Apple Store
  • Download the Club mobile app on Android devices via Google Play

If you haven’t already started using the new Club Member website, be sure you visit the site and create your account first. You’ll need to use your username and password from the new Club Member website to log in to the Club mobile app.

On the home screen, you’ll find a “My Trip” snapshot featuring convenient and efficient access to information that will help you make the most of your current, upcoming or future trip. If you have an upcoming trip already booked, the “My Trip” screen will display details about your reservation, activities available during your stay, dining options and special promotions available on-property and in the area.

The app also comes equipped with a Club Guide, where Club Members will find an engaging community atmosphere in which to answer questions about the resort and destination.

While on your current stay, you can also make front desk requests through the app and receive push notifications about relevant announcements, such as parties or events at the resort taking place during your stay.

You Asked, We Answered

With the continued release of new Club technology tools, we wanted to take some time to answer a few questions that will help you easily navigate your way, via these tools, to your next vacation.

Q. How can I add a user to the Club website?

A. It’s easy. Sign in to the new Club Member website at club.hiltongrandvacations.com, and navigate to your “Account Information” section in the top right-hand corner. Scroll down to the Invited Users section and click “Add Users.” Then, enter the email address of the user you would like to add, and click “Add User” to submit.

The user will automatically receive an email with information on how to activate his or her account and create a password. Please note: Any users you add will have full access to your online account, including the ability to make reservations in your name and use ClubPoints.

Q. Can I book my vacation online through my smartphone?

A. Yes. The new website is fully functional on mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets. Club Members can also book vacation stays through their mobile devices via the Club mobile app.

Q. Where can I find floorplans and photos of the resorts?

A. The web team recognizes the importance of these photos in enhancing your booking experience; the team is working to have new photo galleries and floor plans available for the most popular properties by the end of this year.

Q. How can I easily find the new website?

A. We suggest bookmarking the new website to your homepage. On Google Chrome and Firefox browsers, once you’ve navigated to club.hiltongrandvacations.com, simply click on the bookmark option at the top of your browser and select “Bookmark This Page.” Similarly, on Internet Explorer, visit club.hiltongrandvacations.com and then click on “Favorites” in the top menu. Select “Add to Favorites.”

Then, on each of the three browsers, you can determine whether you’d like to bookmark the website to one of your folders, as the homepage or somewhere else. Bookmarking allows you to easily access the website from both your desktop and mobile devices.

Q. How can I navigate around the website?

A. After you log in and access the dashboard, the website is divided into five sections. From left to right, the sections are listed at the top of the page and are as follows.

• Destinations: Access all destinations where resorts are available. Tip: To book your home week, hover over the Destinations tab and click on “Explore all Destinations" at the bottom of the popup menu.
  • Club Membership: Find details about the Hilton Grand Vacations Club and Hilton Club Programs, Elite Status, Member offers and promotions, Club Partner Perks and Resort Vacation Exchange, including information about RCI.
  • Points: Access and manage your Points online. Here you can save your Points, convert them to HHonors Points or deposit them with RCI.
  • Ownership: In this section, you can manage your contracts, make loan and homeowners association (HOA) payments, and find all of your HOA documents.
  • Help and Account Profile: Get immediate self-service via Help, where you can access useful information, FAQs and more. Update your contact information and preferences through the Account Profile portal.

Have Additional Questions?

Check out Club Traveler’s previous FAQ about the new website. Still can’t find what you’re looking for? Email [email protected], or post a comment beneath this article with your question.

Please be advised that full terms and conditions regarding transactions and usage are listed on the Club website.