Club Traveler

Club Member Education Workshop Series Continues U.S. Tour

In Club’s continued effort to help Members make the most of their memberships, Team Members recently visited La Jolla, CA for the latest Club Member Education Workshop.

“I am so glad that I took the time to attend. Finally, I am understanding the way [my membership] works,” one participant said. “Thank you for putting this together and I’m eager for more.”

In La Jolla, the following enhancements and activities were incorporated into the educational workshop:

• Using Kipsu—the same texting service Hilton Grand Vacations Club uses for guests’ requests—as a facilitator for Members to submit their questions. Curious about what they asked? Two questions were “How are Points extended year to year?” and “Is there any way to get same-day reservations for Open Season?” See all questions and answers from the La Jolla session on your Club website.
  • Hosting additional one-hour mini-expositions, giving Members the opportunity to get one-on-one information from Team Members. Representatives from Hilton Honors, Club Services, Elite, ClubPartner Perks, Club Website, Social Media and RCI were on hand.
  • Creating personalized dashboards to help Members see exactly what they own while allowing them to interact with their dashboard during workshop activities.

Where Else Have the Educational Workshops Been?

After Members expressed interest in expanding their knowledge base on Club Member benefits and features, Club launched its Member Education Workshop Series and held its first workshop in San Antonio, TX at the end of 2016. This year, the workshops continued to grow and improve. In March, the Member Education Workshop team met with Members in Charlotte, North Carolina, and in June, the team met with attendees in La Jolla. The events received rave reviews from attendees.

At the workshops, Members get tips on how to plan dream vacations, have their questions answered by Club Counselors and get the opportunity to connect with one another and share experiences.

Club Members who attended the most recent La Jolla workshop and previous workshops have walked away thankful they attended and more confident about how to use their memberships.

“[It] left me more confident that our purchase was right for us,” a La Jolla workshop participant said. In Charlotte, such positive sentiments were echoed, with one Member saying, “The Member Education Workshop was the best tool that HGV could have provided its Members.”

Members learn how to make the most of their memberships during the most recent Member Education Workshop in La Jolla, California.

Where to Attend an Upcoming Member Education Workshop?

Interested in attending a future education event? Check out these upcoming workshops:

• October 7 – Penn’s Landing, Philadelphia
  • November 11 – Fort Lauderdale

Sign Up Today: Email HGVeducationworkshop@hgvc.com to secure your spot in one of the upcoming education workshops.