Quick Guide to RCI® Exchange Vacations
Experiencing new vacation opportunities through the RCI® exchange program is exciting and easy. As part of your Hilton Grand Vacations Club ownership, you automatically become an RCI® subscribing member. This means you have access to a world of vacations.*
You can use your Hilton Grand Vacations ClubPoints to exchange for stays at both RCI Weeks®- and RCI Points®-affiliated resorts around the world. RCI Points-affiliated resorts offer the flexibility of RCI Nightly Stays. With Nightly Stays, you can benefit from the convenience of booking a single night, a three-day weekend, a full week or even a longer stay, based on your ClubPoints balance.
Accessing your RCI subscribing member benefits is simple. You don’t even need a separate ID or password.
Step 1: Log in to club.hiltongrandvacations.com.
Step 2: Go to the “Club Membership” section.
Step 3: Select “RCI Account” to link to your RCI subscribing member account.
Searching and Exchanging
Once you are logged in to your RCI account, you can search for your perfect vacation using the RCI Resort Directory. In the directory, you can filter to find your top resort choices, view resort descriptions, read member reviews and save your favorites. You can also visit the Vacation Ideas page, where you’ll discover detailed information about destinations to help you plan your vacations, including articles, pictures, videos and more.
Try using these tips to help find the best options for your RCI Exchange Vacation:
- Be flexible with dates and locations. You never know what you’ll discover!
- Use the available search filters to narrow down your options to the ones that suit you best.
- Search by vacation type rather than specific destinations. You may discover a place you never thought of.
- Consider smaller units. If you only need a studio or one-bedroom, you may open up even more destination options.
Found a resort you like? When you see a resort you are interested in, click the resort name to learn more. From the resort page, you can browse photos, member reviews, room details and area information. You can even save a list of your favorite resorts.
Time to book! Once you know where you want to go, booking with RCI is easy and can be done online 24/7.
- Navigate to the resort page and select the “Available Units” tab to choose a time frame.
- You will see a list of available dates and the ClubPoints needed.
- Select the dates you want, pay the Exchange Fee and you’re ready to start packing!
You can travel to more than 4,300 RCI-affiliated resorts in nearly 110 countries around the world.* Whether you’re dreaming of sun-drenched beaches, bustling cities or serene moments in nature, RCI has you covered.* Choose your vacation destination and get going!
Need help? Give us a call at 800-932-4482.
* These vacations are limited and subject to availability and your accessible Points balance.
RCI and related marks are registered trademarks and/or service marks in the United States and internationally. All rights reserved.
*Photo at top of page by IakovKalinin / Getty Images.